Friday 16 April 2010

My Top 20 Movies Continued Again

6. Godfather 1 & 2 (1972 & 1974)
Okay so I am cheating now as I can't decide which of these to epic movies are better, so I'm counting them as one. For me Brando was by far the best Godfather but this doesn't mean the first was my favourite. Both were remarkable and depicted 1920's 30's Italian American Mafia to a T. Unfortunately the third one would be about 5000 on my list of favourite movies. Pacino, De Niro, Brando and Duvall you are my heroes.


Sean's Movie Rating 10/10

7. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest (1975)
"Mmmmmmm, Juicy Fruit." How amazed were you. This is a heart wrenching, comical drama about a bunch of A list celebrities gone crazy. At least that's what it looked like. A really great performance from Nicholson went a long way, unfortunately it seemed that his performances were just him. He did about 50 movies following this one where he was still playing the same role in every one. Despite that this is a favourite to many and my number 7.

Sean's Movie Rating 10/10

8. Pulp Fiction (1994)
I don't believe that there is anyone in the world that hasn't seen this one, and if there is I am appalled. Although Tarantino has made some brilliant movies unfortunately he made his best ever back in 1994 and I challenge him to beat it. I think NOT!
Willis, Travolta, and Jackson, you can't really ask for anything more.



Sean's Movie Rating 10/10

9. Fight Club (1999)
"People are always asking me if I know Tyler Durden". When Tyler Durden met Tyler Durden or something like that it was..................... confusing. Well I now understand it after watching it like five times over and it gets better and better every time. I won't say too much because I don't want to spoil it for people who have missed out. Edward Norton is a truly unbelievably talented actor and it shows in every way.


Sean's Movie Rating 10/10

10. Batman The Dark Knight (2008)
Focusing on all the favourite batman villains, this sequel to 'Batman Begins' was a spectacle. With an incredible cast we see Christian Bale as Batman take on Heath Ledger as the Joker. An Oscar winning performance from Ledger insured the success of the movie and there will never be a joker the same again.

Sean's Movie Rating 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment